courtesy - and thanks to all

Dear All:

Moderation, good manner, politeness, respect and courtesy will be the best
way when we're corresponding with one another.

I have very positive experience with the 2 lists.

I try my best to be polite and courteous when I'm writing/responding to the
groups.  And all the responses I have received are most positive and helpful.

Let me take this occasion to thank all of you again who have responded and
helped me out re TradersPress post.  There are at least 16 members
responding to my request, either personally or through the list.  Here's
team spirit and goodwill at their best.

There may be occasional controversial issues and outbursts from time to
time.  Let's hope the sender(s) and the sendees(s) will view the posts will
smile on their faces...

Best regards,

Wong

ps:  I was very wrong about my initial reaction to TradersPress.  After
talking to the customer service lady, I'm now very satisfied.  And 100% of
the responses from members are ALL POSITIVE.