I wrongfully accused CSI and Bob Pelletier and I am very sorry

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I wrongfully accused CSI and Bob Pelletier and I am very sorry
  • From: CSI Director of Technical Support <rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:14:52 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Robyn Greene:

    Your wordy and detailed reply to the public Omega-List is more an
attempt to justify your inappropriate behavior than an apology.  The
matter could have been dispensed with by entering a simple statement
like the subject line of this e-mail.  This would have made me a willing

helper in getting you the necessary relief and payment for the wayward
check which obviously got credited to the wrong account, and was never
stolen as you suggested.  What thief would steal a check then deposit to

his own account?  Think about it.  Would that be a smart move?  Crooks
may not all be smart, but few are that dumb.

    Omega-List readers and visitors may interpret your action as a
"piling on" against a person who may have been perceived as a bad guy.
In reality, so far as the original incident is concerned, I rendered a
regretful apology, but the parties who provoked the action didn't
apologize, nor has Attorney Robyn Green shown any remorse. You have
stated to me more than once, "I'm an Attorney" without apparant
relevance.  Is that supposed to mean that apologies can be turned around

into legal vulnerability, and that lawyers are exempt from apologies?

    Big deal--so what!  To me and in my experiece, saying you are an
attorney won't cut you any advantage at all. Exactly what did you
suppose that was going to get for you?  What is wrong with the old
fashioned approach of simply saying, "I'm sorry" when you screw up?  It
actually works- Try it, you may improve your image.

Regards,

Bob Pelletier.