Re: Datafeed Vendors

Good idea.  I'm using BMI Signal Online, so far, so good, but they are a
tad pricey and have this non refund policy if you take the fairly
substantial price discount for buying a year worth of service in
advance.   So far, PC-Quote and DTN have received good reviews here.  Any
other experiences? -uf