RE: volume data

  • To: TSBMI <tsbmi@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: volume data
  • From: "Robert A. Roeske" <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 16:26:19 -0400 (EDT)

Pardon me, Trade Station Version 4 build 21 has been working fine for
several years now as far as the volume issue goes.  I am not the only BMI
user that is experiencing this problem.  Others on the chat lists have been
complaining about screwed up up,down,total volume coming from the BMI
datafeed for several weeks to months now.  It really does behoove you to
track down the source of the problem.  Saying that it is a TradeStation
problem is not the answer as our software has not changed.  Something in
the data delivery system is marginally working.  I suspect it will fail
entirely, then you will be forced to find it, until then someone in your
organization must have a means to check the quality of the data entering
and leaving your system.  I cannot accept your answer that this is a
TradeStation problem.  Your answer to our problem means you are suggesting
that we change data vendors.  I hope that is not what you are suggesting
and will be proactive in chacing down the problem.  If you wish, I can send
you a .omz or an ascii file that clearly illustrates the manifestation of
the problem. I am willing to work with you on this problem and I am sure I
can obtain other assistance from users.  What you should do is send a
questionaire, I will do it for you, to the Omega Listserver and inquire
about the issue.  Perhaps they will also email you to illustrate just how
significant the problem is.

BobR