Re: Sorry, Bob Pelletier's letter was provoked

Dear Rob:

I am not trying to teach anyone how to live or moralize. But you stated
many times that you are trying to create and run a good company. And
that is very important for us all (supporters or non supporters of Mark
Brown). There are very few fine companies and I wish yours to be one of
them.

Your attitude toward customers, business and even life is of extreme
importance. As all your employees will follow your footsteps in their
attitude and then in their actions. It is true for any organization. If
president of company honest, honorable person, then even a crook working
for him will either behave with honor or will leave.

I understand that it is very difficult to deal with public. That is why
many of us not a public figures. I understand that some time emotions
cloud out mind (that never happens to the traders) and we make mistake.
If it is a mistake there are proper ways to correct it. But if it is
your attitude then I am sorry for wasting your time on reading my
letter.

Very truly yours,

Alexander Levitin.

CSI Director of Technical Support wrote:

> Dear Omega List Visitors and Mark Brown Supporters

Tim Morge, the administrator of the Omega List advised of "quite a
stir" response to my yesterday e-mail directed to just a couple of Omega
List people.  Since so many came to the aid and support of Mark
Brown, I thought I had better explain that my response was provoked ...