Datafeed Vendors

Hi everyone,

I want to know if we can make a research of Datafeed providers for quality
purposes.  I am discouraged by the lack of action in the price of the
services and indicates that the current vendors are abusing Omega users due
to the lack of compatibility of TS4 with the main price leader DTN.

1) Is DTN running RELIABLY with TS2k ? (there were problems reported before
and nobody have reported status lately, Does still need you to wait 1/2 to 3
hour after abnormal termination?.)
2) Are Internet services running RELIABLY ?  What are the limitations ?
3) Common providers problems. (BMI, Signal, etc...)

4) ....

My first response for 3) is:

BMI way too expensive and incomplete, I can say that BMI charges $389/mo for
RT Equities and Futures not including Commodities futures and MANY important

Looking forward to DTN or any other Internet based and TS2k getting
reliable.

Clau