Re: Sorry, Bob Pelletier's letter was provoked

On the internet, no one knows that you're a dog.  Can't we all just pretend
to be grown-ups?  I'm monitoring this list for the (still fairly frequent)
gems of ELA and general trading advice.  I once again apologize to all for
my part in the recent spate of  crap in the "anyone wanna go to Florida?"
thread.  Let's just hit the del key on valueless posts  -- I know, this is
one of them -- and get on with our lives. -uf