Re: Sorry, Bob Pelletier's letter was provoked

OH YEA!  and about Randy, you left out this part didn't you?
Maybe you deserve Randy's comments, I too have had your
tech support basically tell me to take a Flying leap, so I
guess you personally trained them in customer service Bob?
below is the reason Randy said what he did about you!

  I just tried to use his service and could not get it to work. He called me
up and basically told me to go fuck myself.  That's why I consider him an
asshole.

Randy

> by Mark Brown, but by an e-mail Mark Brown forwarded to me from some guy
>
> named RANDY.

End of Story, MB