Re: ASCII templates in TS2000i

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, pierre.orphelin wrote:

> Just a quick note for Larry Wright who claimed for ASCII files readable
code in TradeStation.
 The templates provided in TS2000allow to store allof your indicators,
signal, paintbars and function in plain ASCII.
 This what you were asking for if I remember.

Thanks for your reply to my earlier note. A few did reply then, some
privately, and gave the same info.

Some parts were not answered, though. Are you free to choose any file
name, or are you stuck with the TS name? Can these be read back into TS
and used instead of the TS coded (.ela) files?

Thanks,
Larry