UMCANE01 = X-McDonalds /Omega Employee

UMCANE01 below are some of your best post!  You have never done anything but
try and attack me.  So I can only assume since you live in Florida that you
are a x Omega related person.   You somehow have missed my KILL file which I
have now entered your email address permanently. Good Bye!

mb

========================

Mark, you're such a Crack-Head!!

========================

THAT DID IT, NOW YOU"RE TALKIN ABOUT MY ALMA MATER!!!

Just for the record I have a BBA in Computer Information Systems, thank you
very much. And considering how old you sound, I have a feeling I'm a lot
more successful  than you were, when you were MY age. Not bad for an
education at "Suntan U"?

Getting back to the matter at hand, please read my email that I sent as
CmptrConsu@xxxxxxxx In there you will find my Final remarks (for today at
least)

Regards,
UMCANE01

========================

<< Hey Mr I know Everything UMCane.  Go back from where you came your full
of BS and you got no manners.  Omega owes the clients an answer to a
question about Y2K patch.  Its a question of common courtesy.

 Robert >> OOOOHHHH, I'm shaking in my boots..Sounds like Sour-Grapes to me?

UMCANE01

=======================

If given the chance I WILL. If people would stop badgering ME with their
ARROGANT emails then so will I.

UMCANE01

=======================

Typical,   "give a ----- a rope and he wants to be a cowboy, Gus"-Eddie
Murphy

UMCANE01

=======================

All of you (you, "Trader that-doesn't-know Jack-sh*t, Robert) agreed to it
when you first started using the software therefore the only ones that you
have to blame if there is a serious problem, in the end, are yourselves. I
really don't think Omega is going to leave all of you out in the cold. It's
just not good business.

UMCANE01

======================

Sorry pal. You already "fell for it", hook, line and sinker.

You are like the panic person that likes to complain about something when
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON! Does the term, "Jump on the band wagon"
mean anything to you?

You'll get your Y2K fix, it's only 10/98. There is still plenty of time. Is
your TS 4.0 NOT working NOW, with regard to the Y2K problem??

No, it is working. And why is it working? Because its only 1998! Chill
out...

Regards,
Umcane01

======================

I am sure Omega will have a fix as soon as possible for the "Y2K Problem".
Common sense will tell anyone that knows the IT industry (IT means
Information Technology, Robert) that their first priority is going to be
getting TS 5.0 out the door. Common sense would also tell you, that because
they are obviously trying to hire (versus what Mark Brown has said) MORE
windows developers, they are short on staff. So what does that mean? Maybe
that they don't have the staff (ie programmers, window developers) to work
on BOTH, TS4.0 and TS5.0? So like ALL software companies they need to
prioritize where they assign their resources (ie programmers) I mean, is
your TS 4.0 NOT functioning now because of the Y2K problems. The answer is
no. Why? BECAUSE IT'S NOT EVEN 1999 YET!! YOU and the rest of this "List"
need to calm down and RELAX! You ALL will get your "fix" like the heroin
addicts that you all are. One thing you ALL need to reread, is the Software
License Agreement. And just
hope that Omega doesn't leave you all out in the cold. In my opinion because
of that License agreement, I bet they could, if they wanted to.

Umcane01
Computer Consultant for Y2K Solutions

Yea I bet you are really an x McDonalds employee, really!