Re: ASCII templates in TS2000i

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : pierre.orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>; Omega list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 8 juin 1999 01:59
Objet : Re: ASCII templates in TS2000i

>And so it is obvious that you yourself just figured this out or you would
>have posted it earlier!  Yea, like half a year ago.  So now so pompus you
>make the anouncment, where was your knowledge when you were beta testing the
>Titantic TS2000i?

To ze best of my knwowledge, the template structure was not available at least  this form during the Ts2000i beta stage.

As you may know , I was in your country these last  3 weeks, and anyway an information, even late is better than nothing.
I forgot to do it  because I was busy with the software version that I wanted to be completed before Omega World.

Speaking of this , no MB availabe in Las Vegas 99.
Funny things  were heard there concerning this absence.
I remember that someone ( I will not tell the name here) was deambulating between the booths of the adjacent  Solution Providers and the like room, shouting  all around (with a gorilla like walk): "Be afraid, I'm Mark Brown".

Well, I laugh on  what I can...

>Thank You all for your continued support,
>"I Want My Patch - Man!"

A patch to stop to smoke ?

PO