RAS LE BOL ! Enough of that. Stop it. Stop him. Red Warning

Was: Re: No Hoax!  Original mail was sent to me see below.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 8 juin 1999 22:33
Objet : No Hoax! Original mail was sent to me see below.

>I personally received the thing yesterday at 1:30 pm.   I was as shocked as
>anyone to see it on the list this morning.  Looks like the dufus Rudi of the
>tech support posted it to the Omega List no wonder the software is the way
>it is.

==

And so on...

Now this list is again and again full of MB  endless diatribs towards anyone who does not think like him.
But this is not possible:
Anyone who sells advertise, provides a service is mistreated by this one, and yet there are some bozos to applause.

What do you think of  and how do you call someone who is right against the whole world ?
Self proclamed, useless to say.
And who will provide the same service, but the only one valid on this planet.

I  know of some psychiatric clinics who have such phenomenon behind their  high walls ( sorry , I have not visisted).
10 messages a day to attempt to...to what ?

You have no better things to do on this list instead of trying to educate Bob  Pelletier (or anyone who faked his url) ?

Instead of trying to educate anyone who does not venerate MB , you should first try to educate your own Mark Brown.
All the members of this list will hardly suffice to this huge  task.

I work, here.
I do not know for yourself.

I have no time to spend to filter this trash all the day long.

Slobodmark Brownsevic, the french  OmegaNATO will  strike again if you continue at this unacceptable pace.
Because the UN List auhtorities do not do anything as usual when they should...

Freedom of speech, tu parles !
Freedom of bashing and miseducation exhibits, and  verbose frustrated people  daily meeting rather than anything serious.

 No Rgds

PO