Re: Filter

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Volker Knapp <vk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; pierre.orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>; Omega list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 8 juin 1999 08:45
Objet : Filter

No need to use an array for this:

inputs:n1(4), n2(4),nback(10) {or more; less than Maxbarsback}

if n1=1 then value1=o;
if n1=2 then value1=h;
if n1=3 then value1=l;
if n1=4 then value1=c;

if n2=1 then value2=o;
if n2=2 then value2=h;
if n2=3 then value2=l;
if n2=4 then value2=c;

if value1>value2[nback] then begin....

Optimize for n1= 1 to 4, n2= 1 to  4 and nback = 0 to what you want less than mbb. ( mbb = maxbars back  here , not mark brown bashing).

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Représentant exclusif de Omega Research en France.
web: http://www.sirtrade.com