Re: Easylanguage coaching?

At 2:58 PM -0400 6/4/99, Bob4367123@xxxxxxx wrote:

>As a fairly new EL student often I find that I know what I want to do, but
>can't get the code right. I get hung up on functions, syntax ect., and if
>I had someone to ask a quick question it would save me hours.

>Does anyone know of a service like this or used any programmer or company
>in this capacity?

When I started with TradeStation several years ago, I contracted with Sam
Tennis of Vista Research to do something similar for me. Sam worked for
Omega for many years and was one of the developers of EasyLanguage. It was
well worth the money for me. I don't know if he still does this but you
might check with him. His email address is:

   Vista-Research <SKTennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

He has just published a book on EasyLanguage called "Ask Mr. Easylanguage"
available from Trader's Press.  I read it last weekend, found it very
useful and would recommend it:
http://www.traderspressbookstores.com/traders-mainstore/

I also recommend that you buy all the back issues of the TS Express
Newsletter. They contain lots of undocumented tricks for using the
language. Their web site is http://www.insideedgesystems.com/

The Omega Website also has a listing of EasyLanguage consultants and some
of them might do this. See: http://www.omegaresearch.com/solutionproviders/

Hope this is useful.

Bob Fulks