TraderWare Release!

======= PRESS RELEASE =======

Location - Dark Cave full of computers somewhere in Dallas

Subject - TradeWareX

To whom it may concern,

TraderwareX will be released to private label clients on an end of day data
basis within one week.  The product will released as public demo free within
two weeks from today's date.  We plan to allow a fully functional demo with
end of day data in Traderware format to be used until we have the real time
and delayed data versions available.  Our plans are to have the real time
data versions available for release August 1st.

Sincerely,
Mark Brown
TraderWare.com
(x McDonalds)
Customer Support Dupervisor

PS This is for real and our efforts are sincere, with a reserve to miss the
dates by a few years.  Have a nice day and thank you all for your continued
support!