Re: Easylanguage coaching?

I just got a new book.  "ask mr. easy language" by Samuel Knight Tennis
Traders Press   1-800-927-8222    $53.75  total.
I also have "using easy language"  by Arthur G. Putt   1-203-469-0880   Cost
($100.00 ?)     and
I have "complete guide  to designing and testing trading systems" by Jack
Schwager    12 video tapes  from Omega 1-888-630-9395  ext. 5081  Cost
$1000.00   plus ?  Only 3 video cover easy language   Lesions 13, 14, 15, and
16.  I think you may be able to buy only the ones you want (?). and
I have "becoming fluent in easy language"  by omega.  Call their sales 1-800 no.
They gave it to me free I don't know what your price will be. This is a 2 video
set

If you want to use EL you need all the above plus what you asked for in your
e-mail plus a little luck and a little help from your friends.
Don't ask if the above is any good or worth the cost.  That will be a personal
judgment.  Would I buy them again? Yes. Did they help? Yes. Did they answer all
my questions? No. Would I like more and better stuff? Yes.

I learned what little I know about EL  by trial and error.  Mostly Error. I have
very  little other programing  experience.  Just do it.

Brent