Re: Quality Assurance

It looks like I got a solution to my problem.  I've now got my GlobalServer
portfolio 'connected' to Signal OnLine's Datamanager and I now see closing
values for today in my quote windows in TradeStation.  Evidently the
problem was that GlobalServer no longer automatically connects the symbols
on start-up.   It is after trading hours now, so I won't know for sure that
everything is working now until Monday, but I must say, I was impressed
with the response I got from the Quality Assurance VP.   Now if they could
give that kind of response in the first place, the abuse on this list would
probably drop right off.