Re: System Analysis

Question:
I am using TS 2000i and have been playing around with the activity bars and
regular 1,5, 10, etc minute bars. I have downloaded the new intra and daily
data form Historybank through May 27 (my cd was through April 30). Now I can
see all my daily history form that time, but I cannot see the activity bars
past THREE days(I have been downloading the intra and daily for three days
now)  and my 60,30,10,5,1, etc does not go further back than a few
days. My 60 minute has a huge gap fom the end of march through mid may. Does
anybody have a clue as why this may be. Do I need to go back and download
more intraday from historybank to get the missing intra from late march???
Also, I am using PC Quote Hyperfeed. I downloaded about 10,000 symbols form
the cd. Now to use PC Quote Hyperfeed do I need to go back into Global Server
and DELETE about 9,000 of them because Pc Quote only tracks 1,000 using the
online intraday feed??? What if I want to use those other 9,000 symbols by
just downloading from Historybank each night???
Thanks for any help