Re: ProSuite Hazard

Here's my current resource usage.  Since my original post, I set the virtual
memory myself based on a suggestion from Omega-Min = 1000, Max = 2000.

Here's how my resources changed as I opend more apps, workspaces.  Does this
seem appropriate for Dell PIII, 256RAM, 22 G hard drive?
Open app's                Sys        User    GDI
Win98 (idle)                97        97        99
ISP connected            92        92        99
SigOnline+GS            84        84        97
ProSuite(no wk/sp)     83        83        95
ProS + 1 wk/sp           72        72        89
ProS + 2                      69        69        89
ProS +3                       66        66        87
ProS + 4                    66           66     87
ProS + 5                    64        64        86
ProS + 6                    64        64        86
PowerEditor                60        60        84
Netscape 4.5              57        57        57