EOD traders

This might be a deal. I got this from a site I visited lately and they
contacted me today. This is not a spam but when you go to their site you
will see they teach technical analysis. I have no experience with their
products and have no need for this one but I think some will.

Robert

FreeQuot- ( $19.95 ) A program that enables you to get free stock, index,
and mutual fund data over the Internet to be used with Investograph Plus,
MetaStock(TM), SuperCharts(TM), TradeStation(TM), and many other popular
charting programs. If this is the only kind of data you need, you'll never
have to pay for data again! Learn more at
<http://www.libertyresearch.com/frequot.htm>.