Re: BOLLINGER

Again - we're talking about whether a particular system is "robust".  Yields are
simply the inverse of prices when it comes to bonds.  The inverse of any
indicator/system that works ok on bonds should work ok on yields (assuming you're
talking about similar bonds/yields - e.g., tbonds and 30 year yields - not the
prices on low rated junk versus the yield on the 3 month tbill).  Robyn