RE: BOLLINGER

I understand what your saying but he was using yields so both were going
down. He said it was the strongest correlation he has ever seen 6.5%. If it
worked for the past ten years then it does point to deflation as opposed to
inflation. The Feds have changed bias to tighten 15 times in the past but
only did 3 times. This could be very valuable information if it's to be
believed.

Robert