Non-DisclosureDocument@xxxxxxxxxx?

Was just wondering if they made everyone in attendance sign a non disclosure
document to enter OmegaWorld?  Surely there was fist fight or something that
went on there?  Did the WOW people show up with their new product that
translates easy language? (nah guess not)  I was wondering what the latest
word was to get people to upgrade.  I am also curious how many units do you
think have upgraded, and what are new sales vs out put of expenses?
Wondering if Bill has the HistoryBank.com thing running well enough yet to
start charging for it?

I saw this below in a newsgroup

Omega has just released the second service pack for TS2000, and I am
considering updating from TS4. Omega is pressuring users to update by
setting a deadline of May 31, even though it still may not be reliable
enough for trading.