Re: BOLLINGER

I was really scratching my head when I heard that piece on CNBC - because I chart
both gold and bonds - and have never seen the kind of correlation he was talking
about.  Wonder what his methodology was?  Anyway - my conclusion (from a lot of
work) is that anyone who works with bonds based on gold prices does so at his
peril (but don't take my word for it - do the work yourself).  Robyn