Re: In Defense of Mr. Brown

Curious Sam what was said about the many bug ridden TSi at Omega World? Was
there absolutely so shame displayed on Omega's part concerning releasing a
beta product to unsuspecting public? Did any of the solution providers
speak up about that or was it just all smiles and B.S.? Just a good ole
back slapping time full of false B.S... Glad I did'nt go but of course I
never considered it. Where's the TS4 patch?

Robert