In Defense of Mr. Brown

	I would like to state for the record that, no matter what others may say,
Mark has apologized on at least one occasion to me.

	Not to be outdone, I want to state, for a similar record, that I was
mistaken in my outspoken assumptions.  Mark had not signed a non-disclosure
with Omega in relation to ProSuite 2000i.

Mark,
	I apologize for speaking before checking with you personally.  I will
attempt to avoid similar mistakes in the future, though I am human and will
surely fail again...

	Thank you all for your patience and support.  To the many I saw at
OmegaWorld, it was a sincere pleasure.

	Samuel K. Tennis

    Samuel K. Tennis                              Vista Research
    129 Staff Drive                       voice: 1(850) 243-5105
    Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(850) 301-2884
<MailTo:skt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   <http://www.vista-research.com/>
             ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****