Re: In Defense of Mr. Brown

> Curious Sam what was said about the many bug ridden TSi at Omega World?
Was there absolutely so shame displayed on Omega's part concerning releasing
a beta product to unsuspecting public?

I'm glad you asked I didn't have the guts...  ; - )

> Did any of the solution providers speak up about that or was it just all
smiles and B.S.?

your like me asking questions that you already know the answer to!  all the
solution providers are worried about is what's the next price increase for
the solution provider catalog?

> Just a good ole back slapping time full of false B.S...

the radio announcer from Boston was a blast he would act as though he was
picking people from the crowd to ask about the new ts then as the interview
would progress you would find out that the person was a solution provider
and he just happen to have a web site too!  the announcer kept empathizing
that ts was built by a trader for a trader and I kept wondering who he was
talking about...

> Glad I didn't go but of course I never considered it.

I would have went but I was banned..  ; - (

> Where's the TS4 patch?

what patch?  who needs a patch?  you have ts2000i..  ; - )  mb