Re: Composite Code?

> > Example:
> > indicator = RSI(7)*.50  +  ROC(9)*.25  +  Stochastic(14)*.25
> Only if the indicators you're combining have the same range.  In the
> example you used, all those indicators range between 0 and 100, so it
> works out.

Gack!  Remind me to think before posting next time.  :-\

ROC, of course, does NOT range from 0 to 100.  It tends to range in
the band between -1 and 1, but it's not limited to that range if the
price movement really gets wild.  So you'd have to scale ROC to a 0-
100 range in order to combine it with RSI and Stochastic.

Gary