Re: Composite Code?

<<Also can the code be written so I can
weight the different oscilators, so if I would use the 14 day stochastics,
the 7 day RSI, and the 9 day ROC in my indicator, but think the RSI is more
important than the others, I can weight it as stronger in the indicator?  >>

Phil:
You can weight various indicators by multiplying by the percent you want
each to bear in the final indicator.
Example:

indicator = RSI(7)*.50  +  ROC(9)*.25  +  Stochastic(14)*.25

This would give you 50% influence of RSI, 25% of ROC and 25% of stochastic.

Tom Lisk