Composite Code?

   Does anyone have any code or any ideas on how to write a code that I can
take and use 3  0r more different oscilators etc. in the code but only plot
the composite oscilator of the 3?  Also can the code be written so I can
weight the different oscilators, so if I would use the 14 day stochastics,
the 7 day RSI, and the 9 day ROC in my indicator, but think the RSI is more
important than the others, I can weight it as stronger in the indicator?
  I hope someone understands what I am thinking of doing!
 I remember years ago reading about an indicator similar to this?   Called
INSYNC INDEX?   I don't know if in that indicator you could weight the
different inputs?  I think it encluded 10 or nmore inputs?
   If anyone has any ideas, post them!

    Thank You,