Re: Help..... 100% CPU Usage!

I am far from expert on these matters, but I think the reason why my
system ran cool  on a P-133 was because it was a futures data feed, with
what, maybe 60 intraday futures markets max?  These guys are sometimes
trying to keep every tick on 17,000 or so stocks, plus options.  That's
a lot of packets going real fast.  I frankly can imagine how they store
and use all that stuff, let alone receive it all in the first place.

Jim Allen