Request: Historical SPY

Hello,

I have checked with a couple data vendors and cant
seem to find any Historical intraday SPY Data(AMEX S&P
Depository Receipts)

I am in need of CLEAN historical tick data or 5 min
bar data back to 1993 in ASCII or .omz format.

If anyone has this data to share would you please
upload it to the link below.I would gladly pay you for
the data and your time and/or hopefully return the
favor some day to you or an other needy soul. Also, if
anyone knows of a vendor who would have this Data.

Please follow the upload link at the site below.

http://www.briefcase.com/guest/positionsize

Limit 15 Meg

Thank you for you time,

Alan