RE: Omega's Market Expert!

I believe Ralph may have just not remembered the exact details and dates of
his original calls. But I agree with you to some extent, for a man of his
stature, he should have remembered !!!

His market forecast calls and that of Abbey Joe Cohen are usually fine for
4-12 month time frames.
Forget them for anything shorter than that.