TraderWorld vs OmegaWorld

I sincerely hope that some who have planned to go to OmegaWorld will
consider instead to go to Chicago and attend Neal Weintraub's seminar.  If
the demand is there he has committed to extending the original CME sponsored
one day event to 3 days.  I have started to compile some information on it
at my web site for those interested.  Many of those in attendance will be
Locals that own exchange seats and trade for themselves.  Neal is trying to
make this a Traders Conference, and setting some minimum qualifications for
attendees. This is not suggested for anyone who has been trading for less
than a year full time, however.  Basics of trading will not be covered.

for more information go to http://www.markbrown.com  and look for the below
link

* Trading Seminar
The seminar is called Off the Floor Trading Strategies and will be held in
Chicago June 26th - CME Exchange Sponsored Event. Neal Weintraub with
various guest speakers.