Re: What stocks should I use in testing a system?

In a message dated 5/18/99 4:43:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
joshhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 > I am trying to develop a trading system and in that process I must
 test it.
 > What stock  should I use as my subject? >>

For testing purposes I would suggest that you pick a sample of stocks at
various price levels and be sure to have representative samples of Up, Down
and Sideways patterns so you can see how your system performs in each
scenario.  You may also find that your system performs differently on a $10
stock vs a $100 stock.

Chuck

Chuck