RE: TS Alternatives was Re: Real Time Delphi Platform??

I sent a previous reply, but my e-mail has been acting up, so I'll try
again;

Neither I or anyone else can tell you why two programs are not communicating
on your computer unless we dig into lots of details.  I can say this:
I am using Windows 98, EOD Metastock 6.52, and the latest version of Excel.
In addition, I use Norton SystemWorks religiously.  IMHO, a good utility
program that cleans up the registry, active/x and other crap in Windows is
necessary to keep all programs runnning together.  Even then, some problems
occur (e.g., my e-mail problem).  None the less, the solution I described
below works for me on my machine.  I can't vouch for anything else,

Ross Kovacs

rossrk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx