Re: Top 10 Sys/Futures Truth testing

> Altho I did not end up buying the system, I was impressed with Randy
Stuckey's literature which he sends out in response to inquiries.  The
system results are clearly displayed using the FT printouts.  Drawdowns are
shown, etc.  More clearly than some other system ads.  (I am acquainted with
Randy since we are members of the same omega users group.)

I will have to spend considerable time to answer all of your post.  but let
me get to the part that burns me the most.  stuckey is the worst,  he flat
out has lied in his literature have the old stuff and the new stuff, and
what a hypocrite for him to claim his systems aren't over optimized.  and
the way he plots those equity curves vertically instead of landscape mode,
so you don't see the huge extensive and lengthy drawdowns as well.  I almost
fell over when we bought the system for the second time (under great protest
on my part to my partners) and I saw how the code had changed.

in fact from stuckey's original system to the latest one being sold now. I
found that practically every commodity's setting had been ALTERED!  from the
original settings!

aberration same thing I have the original manual and now a latter one. of
the 35 items in the manual tracked, 22 of them had their optimal parameters
CHANGED! in under a 3 year period!

now about Futures Truth, I NEVER SAW A STINKING reference to any of this in
their advertisements did you?

mb

ps I feel like sometimes I'm going in circles on these list, I posted
detailed reports on aberration some time back its in the archives somewhere.
I gave very detailed specific numbers.