Re: TS Alternatives was Re: Real Time Delphi Platform??

I have Metastock 6.52 - and - unfortunately - the Excel link that seemed to work
in prior versions of Metastock/Excel/Windows doesn't seem to work in the current
versions.  You can create the link - but it won't update automatically.  I've
been in contact with Metastock technical support - and it hasn't been able to
make the link work either.  Robyn