Re: Top 10 Systems of All Time

I have it and some other thin booklets that were part of an on going service
that dates back to 1985. I worked for a guy who bought everything in the
business for years.  I have videos and courses and bunches of little 50.00
to 75.00 dollar manuals (in 85-9) that are very thin.  We purchased the
books directly from the Author himself.  Its funny also to note the
differences today in the publications of various vendors as compared to what
they published then.

Two systems we bought Aberration and CatScam, come to mind.  We have early
versions and later version of the same system and its amazing to me!  HOW!
Futures Truth can keep a strait face and publish the results they do.  Both
of these systems have over optimized parameters that have changed like the
wind.  If you look at the original manuals years ago and the new ones now.
Many of the settings and inputs have been changed dramatically, yet Futures
Truth has made no mention that in order to keep these systems in the so
called top.  They have continually tinkered with the settings to keep them
performing.  What a scam, I believe the only reason that they showed TT3 as
the #1 was because the logic isn't available at present day.  And so they
threw out a bone, knowing the other systems were available for sale I guess.
I believe that because TT3 was out and trading real time trades for at least
10 years prior to other systems.  That it was developed in a time when truth
and honesty were more prevalent in the trading industry than it is now.
This whole idea of system trading was new and it  was under great scrutiny-
it must have had merit because everyone then was a skeptic of the new
scientific technology.

MB'