Re: CTA's message to Mark Brown

> Mark I guess your email is not working, since you have not replied to me
any of my last emails regarding the CTA's that you were looking for
(remember US$ 500.000).

As far as I know the funds are Parked at SSB now and to all of you who
replied.  I am in the same wait stage as you all are, I will be giving out
email addresses and phone numbers soon so that you may contact my brokers
directly.  They along with a well known ranking service will be making the
final judgments on who gets what allocation.  There are 10 slots available @
US$500,000.00 each.  And I can tell you that they will allocate all the
money, a list of the participants will be made available on a web site
somewhere and I will make sure to give out that address when I know.

Please be patient, like most things that are like this there were many legal
issues to do this - many more than there were years ago.

Thanks MB