Where are workspace files located in the Omega directory structure?

Could someone please tell me what files I need to backup before
reinstalling tradestation or supercharts realtime?  My system crashed
and I have to reload the software, but I do not want it to overwrite the
workspaces that I have already created and have been using for the past
two years.  Any advice on what to back up and in which directories I
might find them would be greatly appreciated and will not be used as a
platform to launch vicious attacks against anyone.  Private responses to
"jebussey@xxxxxxxxx" or just post to the list.  Thanks in advance.

Jim Bussey