Re:DTN and TS2k under NT

Mark Omega has pass my problem on to quality assurance.  I used PC Quote
6.0 a quote window over the internet to monitor trades of the OEX and
found I am getting data 3+ minutes late.  I have used DTN's Chameleon to
check the satellite feed and it is right on.  In TS2k I am delayed very
quickly after the open.  If I shut off the feed and turn it back on it
is ok for a minute or so.  It seems that those using Windows 98 are not
having a problem, but I have not received an email from anyone using NT
on a dual processor that is ok yet.  DTN has a NT machine that is
working ok, but Omega is looking into the problem after many emails and
phone calls.  I noted trades for hours, on a pad, from PC Quote and
waited to see the exact same trades come over on Omega using the DTN
feed.  The time stamp was ok in Omega it just didn't show up for three
or more minutes.  I also have high CPU usage during market hours only.

Jimmy