Re: CFTC Strikes!

In a message dated 5/11/99 11:50:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
rbl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I just got a Certified Letter from a Trial Attorney at CFTC.

 They ask for all documents published, maintained, issued, written and/or
 distributed by EMI (my company) concerning "Insight Trading" (my system >>
Robin:
You may have chosen the wrong name for your company.  There was another
Insight software company a few years ago marketed by Dan Dowling that took
tremendous heat and lawsuits.  Perhaps they are going after anyone with the
title "Insight".  Make sure that they know that you are not affiliated with
the other company nor have you ever received any compensation for your
software.  Good luck.
Lynn