Re: Off Topic

To the list,

	I hope "TJ" is wrong.  I do not think (recall) I have ever sent an
impolite message to Mark in my life.  I am sure I am mistaken - I sometimes
fire something off in the wee hours, but I try to avoid that behavior!

	Mark, if you read this, please do not ignore me.  I had a positive comment
for you.  I know, sounds strange, but I respect Mark and feel he
contributes much good material!  If only he did not add so much negative
energy along with the good!

	So that you all know, unless I feel a message is beneficial to the list,
of I REALLY need to get it off my chest (I apologize), I send my messages
straight to the person.  I do not like conducting personal dialogs in a
public forum.  And no matter how I disagree with any contributor to this
list, I do not categorically delete the messages from ANY person.

Samuel

At 04:51 PM 05/07/99 , you wrote:
>i think that you're one of the "other disgruntled vendors" :))
>
>From: "Mark Brown" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: SP2 posting and MB traderware security
>
>	Gerrit you and some other disgruntled vendors are all in my kill file so
I am only answering this because someone sent it to me.

>sam wrote:
>	Mark, I was going to send you personally a message.  This is the second
message that was returned.  How can I reach you when necessary?