Re: Top 10 Systems of All Time

Charles,

Read my original response carefully. The book discusses the original version of
Time Trend (not version 3) in chapter 12: "The Time-Trend-Momentum Trading
System".

Subsequently a slightly modified version came out called Time Trend II which I
seem to recall was in the public domain and I think was presented at a
Computrac Seminar. I have the notes somehere in my archives which describe the
differences.

My understanding is that Time Trend III is again a slight change to Time Trend
II. But the original book provides a lot of fertile territory for
experimentation. Futures Truth tracking of  III has shown it to be a good
performer with reasonable drawdown for a Stockmarket system.

Regards,

--
  ,-._|\  Richard
 /  Oz  \