Re: Off Topic

Let's get some matter straight.

It was Mark who was a Omega Research Solution Provider until he was
kicked out. I have no idea about whether Sam is one - but I
certainly was never one.

The amount of bullshit Mark is floating here in order to hurt Omega
and improve his own statue and products is really gross.

To threaten to release cracks of TS2000 and to claim at the same time
to be the Robin Hood of the Omega users takes a competely perverted
brain. It is just beyond belief.

Gerrit Jacobsen