Re: SP2 posting and MB traderware security

TJ sez> fact is gerrit, any newbie hacker could hack their way into your hd
when you're online, especially if you're using windoze 95/98, or irc chat.

Gerrit sez> Sure if you do not configure the system correctly.

Mark sez> wrong there are ways to beat any system. <oh that's a period.

Gerrit sez> But why do I need to hand over the keys to my computer to "The
Code" ?

Mark sez> Because Simon sez? Seriously Gerrit- Just because I bashed your 3D
piece of shit add on software for Omega TS, you have continually pecked at
me. Go away like the ungraceful little 3rd party Pollution Provider looser
that you are.

Gerrit sez> MB doesn't want TS2000 either but toyed with the idea to release
a crack for it - simply because he hates the guts of Cruz -

Mark sez> I hate Bill Cruz for his business ethics which he must have
learned while in the Communist Country of Cuba!  I also hate him for
allowing some unscrupless third party assholes like yourself to peddle add
on crap that is shit.  Like your TickScape.  Have some of your satisfied
clients (preferably without a yahoo or hot mail extension on their email)
post here how wealthy they have become using your crap.  Go back to selling
shoes Gerrit..