Re: SP2 posting and MB traderware security

TJ,

>> --- Mark Brown wrote:
>> If I wanted to steal the entire contents of anyone's hard drive I
>> could.

> fact is gerrit, any newbie hacker could hack their way into your hd
> when you're online, especially if you're using windoze 95/98, or irc
> chat.

Sure if you do not configure the system correctly.

But why do I need to hand over the keys to my computer to "The
Code" ?

>> I guess knowing I don't need what you have!
>> I guess you haven't noticed I'm a giver not a taker.  MB

Just because he doesn't want what I have ?

MB doesn't want TS2000 either but toyed with the idea to release a
crack for it - simply because he hates the guts of Cruz -  The
true spirit of a giver.

Gerrit Jacobsen