Changing Hard Drives - Off Task Post

Group computer experts:

Because I was running out of space, I recently swapped my old 2G C-Drive for
a new 10G Western Digital drive. I used DriveCopy to create an image of the
contents of the old C drive on the new larger drive. Went without a hitch,
and the whole procedure was finished in an hour and a half instead of the
usual 1 - 4 days.

Mostly, everything (including TS) now functions just like it used to.

Just one little problem: now I am getting several error messages each day -
always something about such and such program has preformed an illegal
operation and will be shut down. Its not consistently the same program that
causes this, and sometimes the error message has no other effect. OTOH,
sometimes it is explorer or msgrv32 that caused the illegal operation, and
in those cases the whole system freezes up and I have to shut down and
reboot.

If anyone has any insight into the cause(s) and/or cure(s) for this
behavior, I would appreciate your input.

Machine: P2-350, 128 mb, 10G HD(c), 8G HD(d), W98, defragged, scandisked and
tested with Norton Utilities.

Thanks

Clint