Re: This is the Omega List - but ts2k is no product

>Omega Research has the BEST and FINEST product available Today !!!  PERIOD...

Best product available today? All I want to do is get a little tiny
system going with ts2k, EOD, which runs fine with ts4. It appears
that the very act of loading a dll (not calling  anything in the dll)
causes ts2k to crash and burn (or just hang on nt).

Omega thinks the service pack might fix my problem, or it might not.
The good news is this is a "known problem".  But I fear I'll be
returning ts2k and giving bill a call to get my $ back when the svc
pack doesnt fix the problem. Seems they arent going to beta the svc
pack, just send it out. No advance copies, no posting to the web
site, going to be a cd I suspect.. (or maybe a floppy).  What worries
me is if this is a known problem, like the y2k problem is a known
problem, well I think we dont want to go there...
-jim